Dr. Ushast Dhir
Department of Liver Transplant and Surgical Gastroenterology Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi India.
- MS (General Surgery) Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi India.
- DNB (Diplomat National Board) Sir Ganga Ram Hospital National Board of Examinations, New Delhi India.
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi India.
- General Surgery Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi University, New Delhi India.
- Senior Registrar in Minimal Access Surgery Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India.
Fellow in Minimally Invasive Surgery Department of Surgery National University of Singapore Hospital, Singapore. Program Director: Prof Davide Lomanto
Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic, Bariatric & GI Surgery Department of Surgery Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio(USA) Chairman : Prof. Jeffery Ponsky
Fellow in Multi Organ Transplantation & Hepatobiliary Surgery Division of Transplantation Department of Surgery University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio(USA) Chairman : Prof. E Steve Woodle
- MS (General Surgery), Delhi University-India
- DNB, New Delhi-India
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA. ECFMG ID: 07441330.
- SAGES certified fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery, USA
- American Board of Transplant Certification for Organ Procurement, USA
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association, USA
- ASTS certification for Liver, Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation, USA
- University of Cincinnati, certification in Lap/Open Hepatobiliary Surgery, USA
- University of Cincinnati, certification in Robotic Surgery(Da Vinci Si), USA
New Delhi, INDIA
Honors And Awards
- Best All Rounder Trophy
- Winner Science Symposium
- Top Score in Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- All India Rank 56 in Pre Medical Examinations
- Vice President Azad Medicos Association
- Best Research Project on Bipolar Disorder
- Distinction Call in Opthalmology